There are a number of ways to support our school
Whether you give the gift of time or support the school financially, you are making a big impact on a child's life!
- Give an unrestricted donation, used where it’s needed most
- Support Seeds for Growth, our annual fund, and help close the gap between tuition and the actual cost of a Parish education
- Provide financial assistance to support children and their families in need
- Support the Margaret Noecker Nature Center, Adventure Play or another innovative Parish program
- Underwrite or attend an event
- Volunteer at The Parish School
How can I contribute to The Parish School?
The Parish School is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and donations are tax-deductible. The Parish School accepts the following types of gifts:
- Cash. You may give cash or write a check payable to The Parish School.
- Credit Card. We can charge your gift to any credit card, or you can authorize The Parish School to complete a monthly or quarterly charge to your account.
- Securities. Individuals may donate appreciated stock or mutual funds to the Parish School. Such gifts can have significant tax advantages over cash.
- Employer Matching Contributions. Many corporations will match an employee’s gift to a non-profit organization.
- Bequests. Remember The Parish School in your will and assist us in serving future generations of children.
- In-kind donations. We accept many donations of goods and services. Please contact the advancement office for more information. If you’ve already made the donation, please complete this form.
Amy Tanner, MBA
Director of Advancement